Not really. And the days your car is not insured you will have to SORN the car and the tax will be refunded so a costly way to insure the car.

So when you insure the car for a day or more you will need to tax it also.

Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.