Flowers galore: the Hampton Court Palace flower show. Photograph: Graham Turner for the Guardian
If you love gardening, you’ll love the Hampton Court Palace flower show for superb show gardens designed on a budget, market-style shopping, tradestands and flowers galore.
The Jordans Wildlife Garden has been created by award winning garden designer, Selina Botham, to reflect Jordans’ commitment to the British countryside. Jordans has also enlisted the taste expertise of Great British Bake Off winner, Edd Kimber, to create a series of foraged food recipes inspired by The Jordans Wildlife Garden.
To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Jordans Cereals to offer two of you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Hampton Court Palace flower show 2014 and a copy of Edd Kimber’s book, The Boy Who Bakes.
To enter, simply fill in the details below and answer the question. Please note this competition is open to UK residents only, and the prize does not include travel to and from the show. See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. The Jordans Cereals competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM”), Jordans, or either of their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must fill out the online entry form above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Jordans Cereals competition” in the subject line. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Competition closes at 23.59 on July 1 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. Two winners will each receive one pair of tickets to the Hampton Court Palace flower show for use on one day between July 10-13, 2014 and a copy of Edd Kimber’s book, The Boy Who Bakes. The prize does not include travel to or from the show. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before July 3 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within four days of being notified by GNM, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within seven days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. Details of the winner will also be published on the Guardian gardening blog on theguardian.com on July 10 2014 or (at GNM’s sole discretion) at a later date.
12. The prize will be delivered to the winner by July 7 2014.
13. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Gardening editor, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
17. No purchase necessary.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
20. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The Competition will be governed by English law. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.